- Averages 300-400 Pallets Per 8 Hour Shift or More
- One-Man Operation
- Dependent On Operator Speed
The Pallet Chief II is ideal for any application, for quality or production at any level. Virtually maintenance free & the easiest pallet machine in the industry to operate. Our #1 seller because of simplicity, versatility & price.
- Averages 800-1000 Pallets Per 8 Hour Day
- Two-Man Operation
- Automatic Nailer
- Boards Fed Automatically
- Flips Pallet Automatically
The simplicity of the entire line of pallet equipment extends to the Pallet Chief IV. It is designed for higher production numbers without sacrificing quality. This pallet machine is automatic and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Produces 3 Pallets Per Minute
- Includes Pallet Stacker
- Every Step in the Process is Automated
- Can Be Built to Make Almost Any Style of Block Pallet
Pallet Chief Mfg introduces the new Block Pallet System to our line of pallet assembly equipment. The standard model can build block pallets in sizes ranging from 36" X 30" to 48" X 48". Other sizes available.
All Pallet Chief Nailing Machines include the following:
- Fast Set-Up Time
- Increased Speed and Productivity vs. Manual Production
- Uses Collated Nails or Staples
- Accurate Nail Placement
- Can Be Built to Produce Any Size Pallets with Any Number of Stringers
Our equipment is known around the world for design and production of cost effective, low maintenance, user friendly and profit-building pallet production equipment. Below you will find some of Pallet Chief's most popular pallet nailers that range from pallet builders that are just starting out all the way to the larger pallet company who wants to achieve higher production with minimum maintenance and fewer man-hours.